CIBSE Certification certifies personnel who can provide robust, impartial knowledge and guidance in the design and operation of energy efficient buildings.
Our experts include:
- Low Carbon Consultants (LCCs)
- Low Carbon Energy Assessors (LCEAs)
- Air Conditioning Inspectors (ACIs)
- ESOS Lead Assessors
- Heat Networks Consultants (HNC)
- Section 63 Advisors
Find out more about each of the roles above and how to become certified with CIBSE Certification.
Find an expert near you.
Once successfully certified and registered with CIBSE Certification you can benefit from:
- Entry on our Online Register
- Discounted rates for joining additional CIBSE Certification registers
- Regular industry news and legislation updates